OOTD & FOTD : Winter red lip shoot



I have just had a wonderful shooting day with my friends. Duong boi is a very talented photographer, she also was kind to spend time retouching all these photos for me. Here we go, results of such a freaking cold but happy day:

Outfit of the day ( OOTD)



I looked really messy at that day with black legging, blue jean short ( bought in a second hand market), black oversize cardigan (I am just into every kind of big size Car recently) plus tons of scarves ( actually just 2 :)), the black one is a real scarf but guess what, the colorful one is actually a vintage sweater. Yep, a sweater wearing as a scarf :X. Should I mention that Dr Martens-Look- like shoes? I borrowed it from Boi to complete this chick and messy outfit:))

And here is my FOTD - or I should say "Face of that day" ? :))


Red lip red lip, I love you :X Neutral brown eyes with thick eyeliner just suit the red lip amazingly.
One close photo to my face :


List of products used :
Face : It must be Missha M signature real complete BB cream ( One friend's property, we made up together to prepare for the shoot and I decided to try her new BB cream. It has semi-matte finish, doesn't have enough moisturizing effect for my dry skin in winter time)
Lip : NYX round lipstick in Fire ( true red color, but dry very quickly on my lip)
Eye : Brown eyeshadow from Lancome all over the lid, blend with white matte eyeshadow under brow bone, add thick eyeliner with MAC fluidline in Blacktrack. I also love that false lashes :X a bit dramatic in the box but turned out to be so natural on my eyes.

That's all. See you guys soon in the next post.

XOXO.

Miu
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment